Welcome to the SingularityNET Developer Portal.
Our Developer Portal provides documentation about the SingularityNET Platform and Marketplace. As a service developer, you will learn how to build and access AI services that are published onto the network. As a client of SingularityNET services, you learn to integrate your software with SingularityNET services that other people have published.
The beta Marketplace is online at beta.singularitynet.io, and allows you browse a curated set of services that are available in the registry.
If you’re new to SingularityNET, this is the suggested order in which to explore the developer portal. For everyone else, it’s hopefully a good index to find the information you need.
- What is SingularityNET? - Core concepts and components that make up SingularityNET.
The first three links are relevant if you want to be a consumer of SingularityNET services. They are also worth going through if you want to publish a service, so that you you can test your service and will know the flow your customers need to go through.
- Prerequisities - What do you need to do before you can start working with decentralised AI services.
- Create a Wallet - To make transactions you’ll need a wallet with some funds.
- How to call a service - Covers trying out a service in the marketplace, and calling it from our command line tool.
- Using the SDK - Calling a service using the Python SDK.
These steps guide you through creating a service, and getting that service on our marketplace:
- Publish and run your own example service
- Marketplace Requirements for Services - How to submit your service for inclusion in the Singularity marketplace. The marketplace is a curated view of services available in the registry.
Learn the details of the platform components.
Tutorials across languages
We maintain language-specific tutorials for a number popular languages.
- Multi-Party Escrow (MPE) - Payment Channel Storage - Details of channels and payment works.
- Launch your own local copy of the SingularityNET platform - If you want to set up your own development environment of the whole platform, this is the page for you!
- Full automated SingularityNET platform example
- Workshops - Find workshop resources here.
- Help improve our Developer Portal and Documentation - Our community is what makes us great!
- Subscribe to our newsletter - We’ll let you know of the latest updates, releases, and changes to the platform and marketplace.