NOTE: Please find the .sh documents on Github if you are reading this on the developer portal here.
- install_and_start.sh - install and setup everything and start a local network and IPFS
- run_service.sh - register and start a simple service (one payment group one endpoint)
- run_client.sh - make a call to the service
- run_treasurer.sh - run treasurer server in order to see list of claimed channels, and claim your channels
Test should be run on a clean environment in the given order.
Run tests in docker container
#I. Download example scripts and make sure that scripts are in the current directory. git clone https://github.com/singnet/dev-portal cd dev-portal/docs/all/mpe/front-to-back-examples/scripts/example1 #II. Run ubuntu:latest docker container and "mount" ./ to /example1 docker run -v `pwd`:/example1 -it ubuntu:latest #III. Now you are inside a docker container. We will install everything. . /example1/for_docker/install_all.sh
Create docker image with everything installed (optional)
At this point you can “commit” your docker container.
- Open new terminal on your main system (without closing your docker container!)
- Using “docker ps” your get “container id” of your running container.
- Type “docker commit
After this you will be able to use $USER/snet_example1 instead of ubuntu:latest (without running install_all.sh)
# you should be inside example1 directory #cd dev-portal/docs/all/mpe/front-to-back-examples/scripts/example1 docker run -v `pwd`:/example1 -it $USER/snet_example1
Register and run example service
# reset environment . /example1/for_docker/reset_environment.sh # register your service . /example1/run_service.sh
After running the service, the terminal will not return to you, so you will need to open a second terminal in your container.
- You should open new terminal in your main system.
- You should get “container id” of your running container by typing “docker ps”
- You should type “docker exec -it
And your can run your client
. /example1/run_client.sh # it should print "42.0"